New classes coming in June!
May 16th, 2019
Two new classes are coming in June: Sparring Class and Kickz, Flipz, and Trickz Class!
Sparring Class: Mondays 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- Beginning in June, we will be adding the Sparring Class on Mondays at 5:30 pm. This class is designed specifically for working on Olympic Sparring fundamentals, techniques, and conditioning.
- Students in the Kids or Adults classes are welcome to attend. Although those of differing ages may train in drills together, students will only be paired up with those close to their size when sparring.
Kickz, Flipz, and Trickz: Thursdays 5:30 - 6:30 pm (JUNE ONLY)
- Do you want to learn flashy and fun kicks and flips like they do in the movies? Then this class is for you! The Kickz, Flipz, and Trickz class is designed for teaching acrobatic and complex maneuvers that are designed to look cool and push your body and spirit to new limits.
- We will be covering a myriad of different techniques to give everyone a broad introduction to the world of tricking. Some of what will be covered are listed below:
- Cartwheels and Round-offs
- Forward, Backward, Shoulder, and Dive Rolls
- Au Bautido
- Chinese and Korean Butterfly Kicks
- Butterfly Twists
- Cheat Gainers
- Side Flips, Back Flips, and Front Flips
- Tornado Kicks, Feilongs, 540s, 720s, and more!